I was “tagged” by The Rainey Sister s (Susan & Sally)
Here are the rules and my random facts!
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their 8 random things and post the rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay, here goes my random facts:
1. I’m an only child, but am blessed with two close friends that I have known respectively 52 and 40 years. (and we’re only 55)
2. I’ve still got some of my mother’s ashes – can’t figure out where to put them.
3. I like cats more than dogs. Learned that over the past 12 years with both. I do like dogs too, but cats . . . .
4. I’m a TV junkie. My favorite way to relax is to “vegge out and knit to watchable TV (broad category).
5. I’m third generation to live in the Washington DC area.
6. My favorite TV show currently is NCIS. Or History Detectives.
7. I’d like to be ON History Detectives.
8. The first place I drove myself at age 18 when I got my driver’s license was to Inez Stitchery – A YARN STORE! (my mother didn’t like to drive outside the beltway in DC – it was too foreign territory in those days (we’re talking 1970). Amazingly Inez’s is STILL in business (and has some of the same yarn and stuff she had in 1970!) And driving back Wednesday from Baltimore with my goddaughter’s dorm room in my car, I detoured to check out a yarn store in Ellicot t City, MD that I hadn’t been to before.
And now, I tag Hannah, Amy, Martha, Rebecca, Genia, Allan, gee I’m having problems tagging more than six with blogs – I don’t want to tag folks I don’t know, sort of, at least . . . .
More another day.