Monday, September 24, 2007

What kind of book am I?




You're Catch-22!

by Joseph Heller

Incredibly witty and funny, you have a taste for irony in all that you
see. It seems that life has put you in perpetually untenable situations, and your sense
of humor is all that gets you through them. These experiences have also made you an
ardent pacifist, though you present your message with tongue sewn into cheek. You
could coin a phrase that replaces the word "paradox" for millions of
people.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



My friend Lee posted this quiz on her blog. She’s Siddarta, and I’m Catch-22!

Am busy ignoring seductive yarns (not only the alpaca sock yarn, but Savoy from Tahki which is 52% silk and 48 % merino wool– more about that soon.) I’m trying to work on ONLY ONE thing at the moment and finish a sweater in hempathy, which will be wonderful to wear during October, but probably not warm enough after that. So there’s my focus.

Meanwhile, here's the older two cats of my menagerie , Snowball and Agatha, ages 6 and 14 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can think of 1 or 2 Catch-22s in your life. :) Impressive focus to knit on only one thing, I'm not sure how to do that. And of course, the girls are lovely.

Rivka said...

I just took the quiz and I'm T.S. Eliot's Prufrock and Other Observations. It fits well with me...I've always felt a connection to that poem...Thanks for the link!