Sunday, January 14, 2007

Colds –

I haven’t blogged this week because I’ve got a cold. I’m knitting, but my brain is fuzzy a lot, so I’m just letting folks know.

I finished the afghan, and have given it to my friends – now if DC would only have real winter weather – they could use it! They love it. More on it, and photos soon – when my brain un-fuzzes.

The Elephants baby blanket is progressing nicely – two more repeats and the body of the blanket will be finished – then it’s just the thousand (and I think it is a thousand) stitches around for the edging. Again photos soon.

I also rediscovered (I really am shopping my stash this year [so far]) the Bressay Jacket from one of the Jamison Shetland Book – I finished the back and will be starting the front soon – and my new set of needles (I’ve had them since October), the interchangeable needles from Knitpicks – are PERFECT for this project, as you use three size needles, and it really is easier to change the points then have to keep three sets of needles floating with the projects. (you know about photos soon.) And I love the sharp points these needles have -- and they are so much less expensive than Addis!

Tell my head clears . . . .

No comments: